Sunday, April 25, 2010

yo guys!!

i'm going to 1U later to have my Japanese buffet~

(actually i don prefer this, i prefer having Korea bibimbap,
this is forced by my sis..)

^^ HOWEVER,

happy birthday to LOW KAH MUNG..

today is my 17th's birthday eve~

after back from 1U,
i'll bake three cakes ^^

one is for my family, simple SPONGE Cake,
requested by my mom.

second is for YEN YEE, one my best friend,
LEMON CHEESE CAKE^^
she is borned on the same year same month same day with me~

third is for LOW KAH MUNG!!!!!
SIMPLE CHEESE CAKE~
yo~
i'll bake my own cake for my 17th's birthday~
so weird right? ^^
this is requested by TAN SHI WEI..

i'll try my best to make it~!!!
GAMBATEH~

(summore i don think i'll do any preparation for tomoro's add math test..)

2 comments:

Natalie Chow said...

Happy Birthday Kahmung!
Did you change your phone no.?
Btw, i've locked my blog.
Reply here or search me on facebook :)

嘉敏 said...

hey baby..
so surprise you still remember my birthday!!
i love you!!
i din change my phone no..
012-9136811
sms me pls,
since i don have your hp no.

Post a Comment