Monday, April 19, 2010

My friends burbled exuberantly about the thrilled news.
Well, frankly speaking,
he is hunky and you're not bragging at all.
BUT i really marvelled at your response today.
However, hope that you can intimate the coupled
to us as soon as possible.

GULP Down him!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Actually i dont know what will ensue after this.

i wish for an answer which is acceptable and isn't absurd for me, normally.
it's hard to squelch such speculation when it flashed across my mind.

haiz, just leave it away!
futhermore i'm trying my best to make a resolution to give it up!!

i know these ideas are just tentatively turmoiling my peace of mind.
obviously, it will not impede my routine and make me laps into delirium..
life still goes on!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

DONT YOU TRY TO BEGUILE ME WITH YOUR STORY ANYMORE!

STOP TREAT ME LIKE AN IDIOT!!

i'm not a good sister.

2 comments:

weilun said...

omg. can barely understand this post.

mind translate it?

jia min said...

i wrote this because my english is poor..
you know that~

i'm trying my best to improve it^^

Post a Comment